A bit about me and Fortius Personal Fitness
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physical Education/Sports Science - Upper Second (Loughborough University)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Studies (CfNRegNutr)
- Level 3 Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning)
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Institute of Leisure and Amenity Management Diploma – Merit
- B.Tec National Diploma in Leisure/Sport Studies – Merit
In addition I have many years experience as a senior professional in both the private and public sectors. My previous positions have included;
- Head of Academy & Football Operations - Queens Park Rangers FC
- CEO - Bradford & Airedale Care Partnerships
- Hospital Director - Yorkshire Eye Hospital
- Commercial Director - Bright Horizons
- Head of Leisure Services - Denbighshire County Council
- County Recreation Officer - Clwyd County Council
- Senior Lecturer - University of Manchester
I'm able to relate to the challenges that are faced when living busy lives. I strongly believe that a tailored training programme, undertaken alongside a suitable food protocol, helps to generate additional energy, aids alertness and assists with effective relaxation and sleep patterns. At Fortius we are able to develop programmes that support modern living.
Got a Question?
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.